Simplified and centralised Professional Learning for schools
Track, deliver and create engaging professional learning with myEdOnline's Free Professional Learning Platform.
4 Steps to Get Started
Watch the videos below to learn how to get started with the myEdOnline Professional Learning Platform.
1. Access Your Learning Pathway
- See your professional learning, in one place, in your own Individual Professional Learning Pathway.
- Click on the home button and select “My Learning” to see your own learning pathway.
- Each block is a site that contains learning, click on the block and select open to start learning.
No sites in your learning pathway yet? See step 2 below for how sites are sent to each person in a Group/Class.
2. Share Learning Pathways
- Efficiently share and track Professional Leaning Pathways using the “Whole Staff Professional Learning” group/class.
- All staff are added as Instructors and Learners to the Whole Staff Professional Learning Class.
- As a team you can quickly share and track great professional learning.
No sites in your library yet? See step 3 below for instructions on how to easily easily create your own multimedia rich sites.
3. Create A Learning Site
- With myEdOnline you can easily create multimedia-rich Professional Learning Sites for your staff or colleagues.
- The intuitive site builder makes it quick and easy to turn your content into a multi-media rich learning site.
- If you can use word or google docs you’ve already got the skills to create a learning site.
Want to know how to give feedback, check progress and marks? Check out the myEdOnline assessment experience in step 4 below.
4. Assessment Experience
- Get more insight using the myEdOnline Assessment Experience
- See marks, access completed sites and provide feedback in a streamlined workflow.
- Watch the video below to see how it works.
The best way to get started, is to login and give it a go.